- Moral Education / Islamic Education
- Design Technology and Science
- Visual Arts and Music Education Form 1
- Visual Arts Education Form 2 & 3
- Music Education Form 2 & 3
- Civics and Citizenship Education
- Physical Education and Health Education
- Chinese Language * (normal or elementary)
- Discovery Science
- Discovery Mathematics
GCE O Level
Grade B in English, Mathematics and Science (Recommendation from the Form Teacher)
Credit in English, Science and Mathematics
Assessment for learning
Continual assessment is an integral part of learning which enables teachers to assess whether learners have acquired the learning standards taught. Formative assessment is conducted as an on-going process, while summative assessment is conducted at the end of a particular unit or term. Formative and summative assessments will be used to gauge learners' performance.
- Internal examination in school (Mid-year examination and Final year examination).
- On going assessment: PBS (School based assessment).
- Continual assessment: Mini test
Teaching and learning approach
English will be strongly emphasized throughout the whole course where English will be taught as first language. Singapore Curriculum will be incorporated as Enrichment Programmes e.g Discovery Science and Discovery Mathematics. The concepts of creative, fun & experiential learning will be the approach for the lessons. Extracurricular activities (ECA) are conducted for leadership grooming, character building and civic readiness cultivation. Chinese language will be offered at all levels.
Two semester in one academic year for secondary school national curriculum. The first term will start in January until end of May. The second term will start in June and finish by the end of November every year.
Brain Builder, Robotic, English Society, Chinese Society, Science Society, Boy Brigade, Cooking Club, Chess Club, Library Club, Badminton, Basketball, Football, Volleyball, Table Tennis, Swimming, Taekwondo, Art & Design, Music Club, Dancing Club, Sport Stacking, Financial Literacy, Wushu, etc.